Cut your work in half with the cloud & business automation
- Sick of spending so much time doing your books (or paying your bookkeeper to do it)?
- Growing so fast, you can't keep up with all the administrative "junk" that comes with it?
- Struggling to try to communicate what needs to be done and who is supposed to do it with your virtual team?
We specialize in streamlining and automating the "boring" parts of business operations - so they're effortless
- Project & Task Management... so everyone on your team knows what to do next
- Bookkeeping & Accounting... so you don't spend your weekends reconciling your books (and you can stop wasting money on a bookkeeper)
- Client On-boarding... so that you can deliver the same high-level of service to all your clients, without spending time doing it
- Payroll & HR... so employee on-boarding goes from a headache to simply entering an email
- Scheduling... so your calendar gets filled without you lifting a finger
- Client & Team Communication... so everyone knows exactly what's happening, without a ton of meetings
How it works
Step 1 - Cloud Software Selection
If you're not quite sure what cloud software to choose - or are totally overwhelmed by all the options - we can help.
Get started with our Unwind the Grind - Operations Teardown & Systems Blueprint service.
We'll look at your whole back office operation (including any software you already have and love) and we'll help you figure out what to add or change to help you run your business as efficiently and easily as possible.
Step 2 - Implementation & Training
Technology is awesome, but it's not one-size-fits-all.
Because of that, we don't have a "standard" implementation package that we recommend for each of our clients. Everyone gets a system that's been designed specifically for them and how their business operates. This design happens in Step 1 - Unwind the Grind
And all of our implementation packages includes both live and recorded training on your new systems. We want you to know exactly how to use your new systems and how to get the most out of them, and we'll support you as adapt to your new tools.